There is a reason we call it Connect instead of small groups. An average small group might get together and talk about the Bible in a comfortable setting, but not take their relationships any further. The goal of Connect is to literally DO LIFE TOGETHER! Below is a list of things you might see in a Connect group.
- Eat Together - There's something special about sharing a meal together
- Study Together - Engaging in discussions of scripture and its application
- Share Together - Building friendships and sharing in one another's lives
- Pray Together - Talking to God on behalf of those in and outside the group
- Serve Together - Contributing our part to those in and outside the group
- Play Together - Group should be getting together frequently for social events
- Multiply Together - Adding people and developing new leaders to start new groups