It is the desire of Grow Ministries to encourage and empower you to grow in your personal relationship with Christ, with the purpose of then reaching out to others with the love of Christ.
Grow ministries is built on:
- Believing that to become Christ-like involves time spent studying God's word, the Bible.
- Seeking His will through prayer and confession of sins.
- Utilizing individual spiritual gifts in encouraging fellow believers as a church family, serving others in our community of believers and abroad.
- Reaching out to others in ministry through the love and direction of Christ and His Word.
Grow Ministries include:
- Discipleship Groups--Sunday mornings from 9:30 to 10:15. We gather for songs then offer classes from preschool to adult.
- Children's Worship--Younger children are dismissed part way through the morning worship service for their own time of worship with music, prayer, verses, Bible stories and other activities.
- Nursery care is available for infants and toddlers during the morning worship service.
- Junior Youth (grades 5 to 9) meets on Tuesday evenings for activities and Bible study.
- Library--We have a great library with books and DVDs for everyone. You are welcome to take home materials for your study and enjoyment.
Check "What's Happening" to see the church calendar for events happening this week.
All our ministries are staffed by volunteers who have successfully completed our Child & Youth Policy procedures.